Can't view technical bulletin information for 837001, 835732, or 828741

  • Start date Start date

R Dunn

I -was- looking at the bulletin information, but then when I hit 'back' to
(http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/200404_windows.asp)
and click it again, it comes up with a generic MS page saying it can't find
the information that I'm looking for.

For example, go here:
http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-us&qu=828
741

Then click the topmost link (ok, the only one) for the bulletin information,
and you'll see what I mean. What the heck is going on?

Rob

--------------------
From: "R Dunn" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Can't view technical bulletin information for 837001, 835732, or 828741
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:10:56 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.windows_update,microsoft.public.windowsupdate

Alright - that's what I'm talking about...

It's working now.

wtg Microsoft
-----

Rob,

The servers were being hit pretty hard this morning with people looking for information on and downloading the new
updates. It is possible you caught it during this time frame, I had some issues with some pages myself this morning but
normally a refresh or two would bring it up.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.

Back
Top