Can't update to windows media player 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Well, i recently reformated my PC. So when i updated Windows XP, i got windows movie maker 2. and everything was going fine until i installed a codec pack. then it started crashing on me. Well, i fixed that by renaming the problem codec. So after i did that it started freezing on me and giving me errors. So i went and manually deleted the file and went into the registry and deleted the registry keys. So, now i reinstalled it and its not Windows Movie Maker 2. I think its windows movie maker 1 or something. It is terrible, it has no transitions or anything of that sort and is basically a useless piece of software. I have tried again and again with this and failed every time. This is a very odd problem, and i would rather not reformat my PC again : / PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS!!! My AIM screen name is: the one smokey and my msn is: (e-mail address removed) Thank You

nevermind i saw another problem similar, but i still have a problem. Whenever i try to upload a certain file, a .mpg it gives me a memory error. This is very odd, i have never had anything like this happen to me before. I had a few problems in the past where windows movie maker would crash but thats about it.

AIM: the one smoke

MSN: (e-mail address removed)

Back