cant see components on ToolBox Tab

  • Start date Start date

andrewcw

I am building the basic windows service, but on my tool
box tab , there are no components, just clipboard Ring,l
pointer & general. But the MSDN article Dec 2001 by
Getz, "windows services: New base Classes in .NET make
writing a Windows Service Easy" says it should be there.
What could be wrong ??? I have the service installer
components - added but that interface to add those
components is different. Thanks

Hi addrew,

In the VS.net IDE's code edit mode, there will be only Clipboard Ring &
General Tab.
You can change your view back to design mode, then you can say all the Tabs.
In design mode, if the Components Tab did not appear, you can right click
the toolbox and select
"Show All Tabs" to let all the tabs show out.

Hope this helps.

Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "andrewcw" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "andrewcw" <[email protected]>
| Subject: cant see components on ToolBox Tab
| Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:34:40 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| I am building the basic windows service, but on my tool
| box tab , there are no components, just clipboard Ring,l
| pointer & general. But the MSDN article Dec 2001 by
| Getz, "windows services: New base Classes in .NET make
| writing a Windows Service Easy" says it should be there.
| What could be wrong ??? I have the service installer
| components - added but that interface to add those
| components is different. Thanks

Back
Top