can't save Movie !

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

The project has been completed and runs well in the preview. But when i want to save it as a movie on my computer after selecting name and location and movie setting for best quality on my computer ( about 57 GB free for my small 28 mb movie only ) i get the message that cannot save to specified location, verify source files ( they are there! ), saving location ( it is also there ! ) and there is enough disk space ( it is !) ....... does it have to do something about mm2 estimating my HDD 120 GB NTFS three partitions ? because i tried to publish a project on Microsoft producer also and it is failing ... has to do something with windows disk estimation etc. .... please help !

Hello there

I'm having the same problem, same error message. I spent several hours with Microsoft Tech Support and they still dont know. My next step is to get rid of MM and install MM2.

I am on MM2 ... Rey convert to it ... ok my problem was solved by installing " WindowsMedia9-KB830415-x86-ENU " from microsoft site and reinstalling media player 9 ... saving movies is abreeze now ... sorry ppl. for inquiring about a "well asked query" again ... the answer was already in the posts ... Thankyou all ppl. here and keep up the good work !

Back