Cant delete faulty autocomplete entries on webpage logins

• Thread starter Thread starter Andrew H
  • Start date Start date
A

Andrew H

Hi,

I cant find where to delete faulty autocomplete entries on website page logins. On a couple of sites where I mis-typed my email address, the faulty email address comes up every time after completing the first letter. I have tried deleting the site cookie and have searched the registry for entries for site. Where are these logins stored?

Regards,
Andrew

please see www.halling.sdttl.info for personal site

and www.sdttl.info for Southend League table-tennis site

Hi,

I cant find where to delete faulty autocomplete entries on website page logins. On a couple of sites where I mis-typed my email address, the faulty email address comes up every time after completing the first letter. I have tried deleting the site cookie and have searched the registry for entries for site. Where are these logins stored?

Hi,

---

To get rid of the one(s) you don't want, highlight it with your mouse and hit delete.

If you go to Tools/Internet Options/Content, that's where you'll find autocomplete. If you choose to Clear anything, it will probably hang

-------

Thanks Smoker, rather a simple solution!

Regards,
Andrew

please see www.halling.sdttl.info for personal site

http://www.halltrain.sdttl.info for home-based PC and Photographic training
and www.sdttl.info for Southend League table-tennis site

Back