burning a DVD

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi:

I have burned one DVD and had no issues doing it after creating the movie in MM and then burning with Sonic. THis time, I'm having trouble. I've created the file and am trying to bring it in to Sonic but Sonic doesn't recognize MM files. And, MM won't let me "save as" anything else but a MM file.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this or fix it?

Thanks.

Are you saving the movie file, or the project file... perhaps you got
them mixed up the second time?

CNLiii said:
Hi:

I have burned one DVD and had no issues doing it after creating the movie
in MM and then burning with Sonic. THis time, I'm having trouble. I've
created the file and am trying to bring it in to Sonic but Sonic doesn't
recognize MM files. And, MM won't let me "save as" anything else but a MM
file.

i'll have to go back and check. once i've edited in MM and have everything the way i want it, what are the best steps to follow?

i'll check again but i tried saving it as a movie file last night (took a long time to save) and i still couldn't open it. both sonic and deepburner seem not to want to open what i've saved. can you walk me through the steps i should follow once i edit the movie to where i want it in mm?

I've tried saving both the movie file and project file and I think (i'll doublecheck) either way sonic or deepburner wouldn't recognize/allow me to open the MM file. can you walk me through the steps I should follow once i've edited the movie to the point i'm comfortable with it? thank you.

part of it might be when i save the movie i'm not following the wizard correctly...
should i save it to the hardrive for cd recording?

Back