Browser- runtime error message

  • Start date Start date

Hal

On some web sites I get an error message. It is
always "runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug?"
I am unable to debug and usually when I say no the error
message just keeps returning to an error message. The only
thing I am able to do is end the program through the task
mgr.
Hal

Hi,
The solution might be as simple as turning off the notification.

From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced...
Check "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification about
every script error."

Don

Thank you for the response. The problem is solved.
Hal
The solution might be as simple as turning off the notification.

From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced...

--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

.

Back
Top