block internet options?

  • Start date Start date

Can I block internet options?

So that other users cannot change any of their settings, including homepage
etc?

Daniel

P.s.

thank you for any help inadvance

Brillant,

Thank you for you time and effort I managed to impliment it into two of my
accounts, by giving them admin priveledges (start > run > "control
userpasswords2") then apply the items required using the regedit. Then making
that accounts as before. (also using "control userpasswords2")

Thank you for your time once again.

Daniel Walters :)
--
iPod's ROCK!

Don Varnau said:
Hi,
Look for "NoBrowserOptions" in this article:
823057 - The restrictions that are available to Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823057

Other restrictions at:
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBD/tip1900/rh1976.htm

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"DanielWalters6" wrote in message
Can I block internet options?

So that other users cannot change any of their settings, including homepage
etc?

You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"DanielWalters6" wrote in message

Do you know of anywebsites that can do similar things to the windows explorer?

I would like to make it so that certain accounts cannot go TOOLS>FOLDER
OPTIONS.

Thank you for your time

Daniel
--
iPod's ROCK!

Don Varnau said:
You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"DanielWalters6" wrote in message
Brillant,

Thank you for you time and effort I managed to impliment it into two of my
accounts, by giving them admin priveledges (start > run > "control
userpasswords2") then apply the items required using the regedit. Then making
that accounts as before. (also using "control userpasswords2")

Thank you for your time once again.

Hi, is there any way i can do this aswell but with XP home edition
SP2?
It is just this one computer, however i want to restrict access t
other users e.g. children in case they accidentally make
mistake/fiddle with something they shouldnt.
I cant find any of those keys in the registry, Is there somethin
different for this one?
Ben

-
Bennyboy0795