From: (e-mail address removed) (Mark Evans)
Subject: Bitmaps on dialog box
Date: 16 Oct 2003 02:25:26 -0700

I have a dialog box and on it I want to display a bitmap, which will
change at various times during the program. My problem is that the
bitmaps will not be the same each time. I want the user to put their
own bitmaps into a directory and the application will pick them off
and display them as required. The bitmaps will always be called the
same thing, ie 1.bmp, 2.bmp, 3.bmp - but they will be different
pictures. I am new to visual c++.net so any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Mark.

Hi Mark,

This Knowledge Base article may be helpful (it points to a sample that shows 4 ways to draw a bitmap on an MFC dialog):

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;141863

HTH,