BETA programs

  • Start date Start date

Susan

I do realize that there are not to many of us out there
that are utilizing programs as out-dated as Windows '98,
BUT, there are *me being one*.

I do not know why Microsoft could not consider this fact,
and whilst making it's BETA programs, make it compatable
with ALL of it's Windows.

I would hope that there is a reasonable explaination, as I
truly believe that ALL Window's utilizers deserve.

In the mean-time, here sits a Window's '98 user, who finds
a new program that certainly is impressive in the war
against Spyware, useless.

I would like to think that this program was made with
an "oversight", rather than expoliting it as a marketing
tool for us "dinosours" that have computers were born in
the 20th century.....

The code differences are too different to warrant spending any time of the
98 family.

Alternative Anti-Spyware Applications:
- Spybot Search and Destroy
- LavaSoft AdAware
- AdAware VX2 Cleaner Plugin
- BHODemon
- CWShredder (CoolWWWSearch)
- PestPatrol
- Webroot Spysweeper
- Spyware Doctor
- Ewido Security Suite
http://www.ewido.net/en/

- SpywareBlaster
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com
- Outpost Firewall Pro
http://www.agnitum.com/products/outpost

yup me too
getting confused with 16/32/64 bits
why can't they make operating systems like the good old days, like baking bread?

hmmm................
AFAIK, this application was not developed by MS
and MS simply spend peanuts to buy it from Giant

if there is a good market for this sort of application, I am very sure someone
would develop it for Win98 users

but since MS is not supporting Win98 anymore, what can the average user do?
I know, return Win98 to MS for cash or ask for a discount when buying a copy of
Longhorn
oooophs, got to buy new hardware for new OS

ok, stop computing
and no more spyware

it is the duty of the end user to take of his/her system

Susan wrote in news:[email protected]

Back
Top