Backup Help

D

d

I have windows xp installed on my c: drive, but it isn't big enough for anything else, so I install and store everything else on another drive. I would like to reformat my c: drive, but I want to save my settings. Again, the only thing on the c: drive is windows and files that are put their after installation on another drive. I was wondering what I need to back up before I reformat. Thanks for the help.

J

James

I have windows xp installed on my c: drive, but it isn't big enough for anything else, so I install and store everything else on another drive. I would like to reformat my c: drive, but I want to save my settings. Again, the only thing on the c: drive is windows and files that are put their after installation on another drive. I was wondering what I need to back up before I reformat. Thanks for the help.

--
ANDREW KORNHABER

Backup whatever you use - emails, favourites, documents (which you say are on the other drive anyway), cookies and any stray downloads etc,,,

J

Ask a Question