Autocomplete

  • Start date Start date

david white

2 questions
1) if i highlight an entry in the drop down box and hit
delete it will not delete it. Why not - How do I delete an
entry.
2) Where is this stuff stored and how can I access it

Hi,
That technique should work for usernames and forms (search terms, etc) It
won't work for URLs. You clear AutoComplete data from Internet Options>
Content> AutoComplete.

URLs are cleared by clearing the History.

Additional information at:
217148 - How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148
and
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm >>> Unable to delete AutoComplete
entries

Hope this helps,
Don
--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

"david white" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top