audio track

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

In making music videos, students import video from the camera and add a music track. When the video is played back, the music cuts out as the video clip changes to the next clip. We have tried muting the audio track which is connected to the video, but that hasn't helped. Any suggestions?

save full movie with the music then go back and do other things to the finished movie even put voice over the music

I'm not sure what you mean. I have saved the project as I worked, but I haven't been able to get to a finished project without the music cutting out. Perhaps I wasn't clear about what I meant by playback. When I play the movie in the timeline, the music cuts out when the picture in the video track changes, and the music doesn't return once it is gone. I have already muted the audio pieces that are linked to the video clips in the movie, but is there a way to delete just the audio on those clips? Would that help

----- Sid wrote: ----

save full movie with the music then go back and do other things to the finished movie even put voice over the music

Back