Assign group to multiple users

Gordon

"Jwalant Natvarlal Soneji"
Can I drag & drop or something else with list of contacts, to put all of
them
in one group (distribution list)?
For example, I want to assign "Roomies" distribution list to my 5
contacts.
And this should be done in 1 effort.
Thanks,

Even easier. Select all the contacts, right-click and choose "Categorise".
As long as your secret version of Outlook has Categories...

Gordon

Jwalant said:
Thanks.
But how to add all selected contacts to one "Distribution List"?

Don't think you can. You have to do it one by one......look at
Categories INSTEAD of using a Distribution List - much easier to administer.

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Jwalant Natvarlal Soneji" <Jwalant Natvarlal
But how to add all selected contacts to one "Distribution List"?

No need. If you have a category of people, just send a message to the
category. Select it and then click Actions>New Message to Contact.