Aspx pages do not show up on Server 2003/IIS6.0/.NET Framework 1.1

  • Start date Start date

I have several apsx pages that were created in VS .NET2003. These pages work
fine in Xp and 2000. IIS 6.0 was loaded on Server 2003 and I created my
virtual directory, as I did in 2000. When I try to load the pages I get
'Page cannot be found'. I can however load a basic html page from the same
URL. I'm geussing that there is a problem with my .Net framework. I have
played with several setting is IIS and still no luck.

Anyone have a clue?
Thanks, Lloyd
(e-mail address removed)

you probably need to run aspnetregiis -c or is it -i, check help docs for
the exact one

--
Regards
Alvin Bruney

"Lloyd - (e-mail address removed)" <Lloyd -
(e-mail address removed)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top