Another Windows size question.

I've read all the threads about Windows size but none is working. When I
open my exployer it opens no problem in maximized size. What I want is to
right click a link and under the title "open in new window" I would like that
window to open very small so that I have to Maximize it.

Don Varnau

Hi,
Try this. Right-click the icon you use to open IE. Choose Properties. If
that opens Internet Options, don't do anything. If Properties> Shortcut
gives the option of Run> Normal window, Minimized, Maximized, choose Normal
window.

Then, open a page with links on it. Stretch that window out to fill the
screen- don't use maximize. Open a link in a new window. Stretch that window
out to the desired size. Close the first window then close the second
window. These settings won't last forever. Closing resized windows in a
different order will upset these settings.

Hope this helps,
Don

No. this did not work. If I click on properties, I have no options. It just
tells me the URL address.

Don Varnau

So opening/closing windows in that particular order didn't give you the
smaller 2nd window?

Don

No the windows sized remains constant.

--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.