"allow subframs to navigate across different domains"

  • Start date Start date

How do I turn off this message? I never got it before and I reinstalled IE6
and now I get it a dozen times a session.

Also, I'm tired of the question "Do you want to see the unsecure items on a
secure site?" Somehow that seems to be worded backward, but in any case I
always have the same answer. Again, I have to choose a dozen times a session.

Those are settings you can change in IE at Tools...Internet
Options...Security tab, Custom button.

--

Jon R. Kennedy
Charlotte, NC, USA

"allow subframs to navigate across differ" <allow subframs to navigate
across (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top