All full up!

Yup, can't imagine why the old one was closed down. :confused::confused:

Possibly because it had nothing to do with the stats in the end. I went on to the WCG forum and asked if the link to PCR could be restored and was told that someone would look into it. But here we are, months later, and still no stats available. Is this a job for Ian, perhaps?

:wave::nod:

Yup, can't imagine why the old one was closed down. :confused::confused:

Possibly because it had nothing to do with the stats in the end. I went on to the WCG forum and asked if the link to PCR could be restored and was told that someone would look into it. But here we are, months later, and still no stats available. Is this a job for Ian, perhaps?

:wave::nod:
I recall that Ian tried to get the stats back when they first disappeared. I think the response he got from WCG was negative. :(

@TopNotch729 - I hope you don't mind, but I have to ask... is that your dog on your profile pic? He/she looks very stylish in their eye-wear. :nod:

:wave:☔
No, it's just a funny image I found while on the internet a long, long time ago. I think it might actually be from some other forum website. But I'd have to agree with you there! He's got some style! 😎

Back