Adding new toolbars

  • Start date Start date

I have tried to add the a9.com toolbar into IE under my user account but it
will not show up. I am listed as a Computer administrator but am not the
"Owner". I have absolutely no trouble loading it under the "Owner" account
and noticed that the View-Toolbars has more things listed on it then mine
does. How do I change this as I would like this toolbar but someone else
uses the "Owner" account on this computer and they probably don't want to use
it.

Hi Tanya :-)

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but, you might try it..

Internet Explorer registry restrictions
HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbars\Restrictions

NoToolBar ... Disables adding, removing, or moving toolbars
NoAddressBar
NoLinkBar

1 ..... locked, 0 ..... adjustable by user

Source:
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers_6.htm

If these steps do not resolve your problem, please post back to this thread
with the details and any error messages.

Hope this helps

Jan :)
Smiles are meant to be shared,
that's why they're so contagious.

Please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit.
Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers.

How to make a good newsgroup post:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Tanya (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top