Acsess Offline Favorites

  • Start date Start date

Jase

When i Make a favorite and tick the offline box so i can
view it offline - where is that information saved to -
thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I understand that you want to know where the offline favorites are stored.

The offline files are stored in %SystemRoot%\Offline Web Pages folder. The
default location for the favorites is the favorites folder of the user
profile.

Please find relative information below:

Enhancing Offline Favorites
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/delivery/offline
/linkrel.asp

I hope the above information helps. If there is anything unclear, please
feel free to let me know. Thank you and have a nice day!

Rashmi

| From: "Jase" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Jase" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Acsess Offline Favorites
| Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:03:00 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
|
| When i Make a favorite and tick the offline box so i can
| view it offline - where is that information saved to -
| thanks.

Back
Top