acess to internet does not work

  • Start date Start date

andreaarq

I have the internet acess working in my computer ( the
updates are made) but I cannot open any internet page. I
don not know what happen and how to fix it. Someone can
help? Tahnks

Hi,
This is possibly being caused by a third-party program (adware, spyware,
parasite)

Work through the solutions (CWShredder, Ad-aware, Spybot) at
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm Also note the security tips on that
page.

Additional information at:
The Parasite Fight http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
More security tips at http://www.aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
Bugs, Glitches & Stuffups: http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/Darnit.htm

Some malware programs, or the removal of some malware programs, can damage
winsock files. Use the appropriate (for your OS) winsock repair tool from
this list. You can try the appropriate winsock repair tool both before and
after removing parasites, spyware, etc.
LSPFix- all versions of Windows http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.zip

Winsock2 Fix- Win98, ME
http://www.bu.edu/pcsc/internetaccess/winsock2fix.html

WinsockXP Fix- WinXP http://www.spychecker.com/program/winsockxpfix.html
Also, with instructions, at http://www.iup.edu/house/resnet/winfix.shtm

From LavaSoft- all versions of Windows-
http://digital-solutions.co.uk/lavasoft/whndnfix.zip

There are many other possible solutions for this problem at
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#dns

Hope this helps,
Don
--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

"andreaarq" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Back
Top