Access Project, Parameter from my form to SQL Store Procedure

  • Start date Start date

I'm new to Acces project,
I have a form 'test' throught a Store Procedure. the SP has with a variable
@Test.

I have another form created 'Open Test' and like to pass the varible from
'Open test' to open 'test' form.

Can anyone help?
Thaks

Thanks sylvain, that works.

Sylvain Lafontaine said:
Sure, set the InputParameters property of the form Test to:

@Test = [Forms]![Open Test]![Test_Control]

where Test_Control is the name of a control holding the value. There are
other possibilities, like dynamically setting the Record Source of the form
in the OnOpen event.

Newsgroup for ADP: microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver.

Or on Google:
http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Technologies Virtual-PC

slimla said:
Hi,
I'm new to Acces project,
I have a form 'test' throught a Store Procedure. the SP has with a
variable
@Test.

I have another form created 'Open Test' and like to pass the varible from
'Open test' to open 'test' form.

Can anyone help?
Thaks

Back