Access form won't open in word it looses all info and turns into a table

  • Start date Start date

Does anyone know how to open a form in word that was made in access
I need it to be able to be filled out in word, but keep the same style and look as it does in access
When I export it into excel or word .rtf it turns into an empty table.

Hi,

There is NOT a way to do so. The closes thing I think you are looking for
in regards to a Microsoft Office solution would be to create a Word
template document that resembles what you have in Microsoft Access and make
that Word template link (i.e., Mail Merge) with data in your Microsoft
Access database file.

Regards,

Eric Butts
Microsoft Access Support
(e-mail address removed)
"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises
you to review the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-026
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp> and/or
to visit Windows Update at <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/> to install
the patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
to insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-026."

| From: "=?Utf-8?B?Z2VvZ2lybA==?=" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Access form won't open in word it looses all info and turns into
a table
| Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:46:02 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access.forms
|
| Does anyone know how to open a form in word that was made in access?
I need it to be able to be filled out in word, but keep the same style and
look as it does in access.
When I export it into excel or word .rtf it turns into an empty table.

Back
Top