Access 2003 - You can't use Find or Replace now error

  • Start date Start date

Does anyone have any idea why this function does not work properly. I have it
set up with the Find Command in a form...the problem does not occur in Access
97 using the same form?? Also the first record in the data base is not found
but it is in the database...any suggestions???

Dear Baffled:

Can you include the back information as to what function you are
referring too? Any information that you've put into your question isn't
anything to work with.

Joe P.