2 or more dbs to one

I would like to pull automatically from 2 or more other dbs based on a
selection in a single field in the target db pre populating many of the
fields but not all. I would like to do this using a form that based on the
entered or selected content forces multiple other finds to populate leaving
only the fields remaining that lack the data.

The target db will be a permanent history and will not change after a record
is created regardless of the changes made in the source dbs.

KARL DEWEY

Sounds like you want to create an append query.
Link the other databases by clicking on menu FILE - Get External Data - Link
Data. Find the database and select the tables to link.
Build your append query and use the text boxes of the form for your
criteria.

"Norm ("I know nothing")" <Norm ("I know
nothing")@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...